So, finals week=craving refined sweets. Hence these cookies, which are the BOMB diggity!!
Chocolate Madness Lurks in this Bite!
16 oz bittersweet chocolate
1/4 c butter
1/2 c flour
1 t baking powder
1/4 t salt
1 3/4 c brown sugar
1 t vanilla extract
1 c toasted chopped walnuts
1 1/2 c chopped toffee candy bars
1. In a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate chips. When melted and smooth, remove from heat.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, bp, and salt.
3. In electric mixer, beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla on high until very smooth.
4. Add flour and chocolate mixture to egg mixture. Mix.
5. Add walnuts and toffee.
6. Put in the fridge, to cool, for about 45 min.
7. Preheat oven to 350, scoop tablespoons of dough onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 12 min.